Crews Douse Fire At Possible Pot-Growing House
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Firefighters have stumbled upon a possible marijuana growing operation inside a home that caught fire early Wednesday morning.
Sacramento Fire Department crews showed up to a home on Kennelford Circle, next to Valley High Park, around 2:30 a.m. to try to put out a garage fire at a home. Intense heat and modifications to the home, including bars on the windows and locks on the doors, complicated firefighting efforts.
Once inside, crews reportedly found tools that suggested a pot-growing operation was going on.
No one was home at the time of the fire, and the exact cause is still under investigation.
Neighbors reportedly saw people filling a pickup truck parked in front of the home with contents from the garage before the fire started.