Thieves Targeting Sacramento Starbucks Customers’ Electronics
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Thieves are targeting more Starbucks customers and stealing their electronics.
Three more victims have reported having their computer or phone stolen right off of their table.
Each theft happened at a different Starbucks in Sacramento, within hours of each other.
In all cases, the thief walked up to the table, grabbed the device, and ran out the door.
Customers tell CBS13 the whole thing has them feeling a bit uneasy.
“You come here to kind of relax and just kind of take a break from everything, so it’s not a main focus on your mind so it’s easy for that to happen,” said Oluchi Okwu.
Sacramento Police are urging anyone with information on the thefts to contact them right away.