Thieves Targeting Sacramento Starbucks Customers’ Electronics
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Thieves are targeting more Starbucks customers and stealing their electronics.
Three more victims have reported having their computer or phone stolen right off of their table.
Each theft happened at a different Starbucks in Sacramento, within hours of each other.
In all cases, the thief walked up to the table, grabbed the device, and ran out the door.
Customers tell CBS13 the whole thing has them feeling a bit uneasy.
“You come here to kind of relax and just kind of take a break from everything, so it’s not a main focus on your mind so it’s easy for that to happen,” said Oluchi Okwu.
Sacramento Police are urging anyone with information on the thefts to contact them right away.