Thieves Targeting Sacramento Starbucks Customers’ Electronics
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Thieves are targeting more Starbucks customers and stealing their electronics.
Three more victims have reported having their computer or phone stolen right off of their table.
Each theft happened at a different Starbucks in Sacramento, within hours of each other.
In all cases, the thief walked up to the table, grabbed the device, and ran out the door.
Customers tell CBS13 the whole thing has them feeling a bit uneasy.
“You come here to kind of relax and just kind of take a break from everything, so it’s not a main focus on your mind so it’s easy for that to happen,” said Oluchi Okwu.
Sacramento Police are urging anyone with information on the thefts to contact them right away.