Thieves Targeting Sacramento Starbucks Customers’ Electronics
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Thieves are targeting more Starbucks customers and stealing their electronics.
Three more victims have reported having their computer or phone stolen right off of their table.
Each theft happened at a different Starbucks in Sacramento, within hours of each other.
In all cases, the thief walked up to the table, grabbed the device, and ran out the door.
Customers tell CBS13 the whole thing has them feeling a bit uneasy.
“You come here to kind of relax and just kind of take a break from everything, so it’s not a main focus on your mind so it’s easy for that to happen,” said Oluchi Okwu.
Sacramento Police are urging anyone with information on the thefts to contact them right away.