Thieves Targeting Sacramento Starbucks Customers’ Electronics
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Thieves are targeting more Starbucks customers and stealing their electronics.
Three more victims have reported having their computer or phone stolen right off of their table.
Each theft happened at a different Starbucks in Sacramento, within hours of each other.
In all cases, the thief walked up to the table, grabbed the device, and ran out the door.
Customers tell CBS13 the whole thing has them feeling a bit uneasy.
“You come here to kind of relax and just kind of take a break from everything, so it’s not a main focus on your mind so it’s easy for that to happen,” said Oluchi Okwu.
Sacramento Police are urging anyone with information on the thefts to contact them right away.