First Tweets Of Sacramento’s ‘Twitter Stars’
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Twitter is turning 8 years old, and to celebrate that occasion the company is making it easy for users to find their first tweet. You can look up your first tweet, as well as the tweet of everyone else, by heading here: https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet.
We’re making the occasion, as well. Using Sacramento Business Journal‘s recent list of “most influential local voices on Twitter” as a guide, we’ve compiled the first tweets of some of the area’s biggest Twitter stars.
Check them out below!
Laura Good, SARTA staffer and Sac StartupDigest curator:
Ryan Lillis, The Sacramento Bee’s City Hall reporter:
Thomas Dodson, President of Selvage Media:
Kevin Johnson, Mayor of Sacramento:
Clay Nutting, Owner of Sacramento’s LowBrau restaurant and bar:
Marcos Breton, Columnist for the Sacramento Bee:
Julie Gallaher, from Get on the Map:
Carmichael Dave, host of “The Keith Brooks and Carmichael Dave Show” on KHTK Sports 1140:
Christopher Cabaldon, Mayor of West Sacramento:
Kevin Fippin, from Sactown Royalty:
And, while he wasn’t named by Sacramento Business Journal as one of the top local voices on Twitter, here’s “Good Day Sacramento’s” Mark S. Allen’s first tweet:
If you’re interested in what your first tweet was, head over to https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet.