First Tweets Of Sacramento’s ‘Twitter Stars’
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Twitter is turning 8 years old, and to celebrate that occasion the company is making it easy for users to find their first tweet. You can look up your first tweet, as well as the tweet of everyone else, by heading here: https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet.
We’re making the occasion, as well. Using Sacramento Business Journal‘s recent list of “most influential local voices on Twitter” as a guide, we’ve compiled the first tweets of some of the area’s biggest Twitter stars.
Check them out below!
Laura Good, SARTA staffer and Sac StartupDigest curator:
Ryan Lillis, The Sacramento Bee’s City Hall reporter:
Thomas Dodson, President of Selvage Media:
Kevin Johnson, Mayor of Sacramento:
Clay Nutting, Owner of Sacramento’s LowBrau restaurant and bar:
Marcos Breton, Columnist for the Sacramento Bee:
Julie Gallaher, from Get on the Map:
Carmichael Dave, host of “The Keith Brooks and Carmichael Dave Show” on KHTK Sports 1140:
Christopher Cabaldon, Mayor of West Sacramento:
Kevin Fippin, from Sactown Royalty:
And, while he wasn’t named by Sacramento Business Journal as one of the top local voices on Twitter, here’s “Good Day Sacramento’s” Mark S. Allen’s first tweet:
If you’re interested in what your first tweet was, head over to https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet.