Man Accused Of Putting Gun To Teen’s Head
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
POLLOCK PINES (CBS13) – Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man accused of throwing a teen to the ground and putting a gun to his head, threatening to kill him.
The alleged incident happened Wednesday evening along the 2900 block of Spruce Street in Pollock Pines. El Dorado County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the scene on a report about an argument over a gun and shots being fired.
At the scene, the deputies talked to a 15-year-old boy who said that a man – Nevada resident Lawrence Stone – had thrown him to the ground, pulled out a handgun and put it to the teen’s head.
Stone allegedly threatened to kill the teen and fired off a few rounds. The teen wasn’t hurt in the incident, however.
Deputies quickly found Stone inside of a nearby apartment. While he was being arrested, deputies say they found a loaded gun in his possession.
Stone was later booked at El Dorado County Jail on attempted murder charges.