Man Accused Of Putting Gun To Teen’s Head
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
POLLOCK PINES (CBS13) – Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man accused of throwing a teen to the ground and putting a gun to his head, threatening to kill him.
The alleged incident happened Wednesday evening along the 2900 block of Spruce Street in Pollock Pines. El Dorado County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the scene on a report about an argument over a gun and shots being fired.
At the scene, the deputies talked to a 15-year-old boy who said that a man – Nevada resident Lawrence Stone – had thrown him to the ground, pulled out a handgun and put it to the teen’s head.
Stone allegedly threatened to kill the teen and fired off a few rounds. The teen wasn’t hurt in the incident, however.
Deputies quickly found Stone inside of a nearby apartment. While he was being arrested, deputies say they found a loaded gun in his possession.
Stone was later booked at El Dorado County Jail on attempted murder charges.