Man Accused Of Putting Gun To Teen’s Head
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
POLLOCK PINES (CBS13) – Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man accused of throwing a teen to the ground and putting a gun to his head, threatening to kill him.
The alleged incident happened Wednesday evening along the 2900 block of Spruce Street in Pollock Pines. El Dorado County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the scene on a report about an argument over a gun and shots being fired.
At the scene, the deputies talked to a 15-year-old boy who said that a man – Nevada resident Lawrence Stone – had thrown him to the ground, pulled out a handgun and put it to the teen’s head.
Stone allegedly threatened to kill the teen and fired off a few rounds. The teen wasn’t hurt in the incident, however.
Deputies quickly found Stone inside of a nearby apartment. While he was being arrested, deputies say they found a loaded gun in his possession.
Stone was later booked at El Dorado County Jail on attempted murder charges.