Man Killed After Car Hit By Train Identified
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County coroner’s office has identified the man killed after his car was hit by a train Wednesday night.
The accident happened at the crossing on Calvine Road just west of Vintage Park Drive around 6:10 p.m. Wednesday. A man – now identified as 40-year-old Dupri Tang – was driving his Toyota Corolla when a train came through.
Witnesses say the crossing arms were down, but the car continued onto the tracks. The car was then hit by the train with such force that the car flipped onto its side and into the center median.
Tang was declared dead at the scene.
Investigators are trying to figure out if drugs or alcohol played a factor in the crash.