Fire At South Sacramento Home Deemed Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Arson investigators are at the scene of a house that caught fire early Friday morning.
Sacramento Fire Department crews first showed up at the 44th Street and 8th Avenue home a little before 4 a.m. to fight the fire. Neighbors report that flames shooting from the home were at least 40 feet high.
Around 5 a.m., the fire sparked up again in the back of the house. But crews were able to get it finally under control.
Neighbors told investigators they’ve seen squatters at the home over the past few days. The house had been boarded up by the city.
No one was reportedly injured. The fire has been deemed suspicious in nature and arson investigators are at the scene trying to find out how it was sparked.