3 Train Hoppers Arrested For Man Found Murdered In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Three cross-country freight train riders are under arrest for a Roseville murder mystery of a 19-year-old man.
Edward Anauo and Jules Carillo were arrested in Nebraska, while Laura Lee Kenner was arrested in New Mexico. All three were arrested Friday, Roseville Police say.
Detectives believe that all three are linked to the murder of 19-year-old Palmdale resident John Paul Alpert – who was found dead in Roseville back in March 2013.
The Roseville Police Department identified the three as suspects by researching the train hopping community. Alpert was believed to be train hopping right before he was found dead near a freight train rider’s encampment. Once the three were identified, Placer County issued arrest warrants against them and they were all arrested.
All three face homicide charges and will be extradited to Placer County.