Woman Boards Bus Carrying 40 Pounds Of Pot
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A California woman is in custody after police in Boise say they found 40 pounds of marijuana and a gram of methamphetamine on a passenger bus.
Fifty-four-year-old Lori E. Lovely is being held in the Ada County Jail on suspicion of trafficking in marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Police say they responded to a bus station in downtown Boise on Tuesday to investigate after employees reported smelling marijuana on a bus that had just arrived from Oregon.
A drug-detecting dog alerted on a bag in a storage area under the bus.
Police also found about a pound of marijuana wax that can be smoked using e-cigarettes.
Lovely remained in jail on Friday.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.