Woman Boards Bus Carrying 40 Pounds Of Pot
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A California woman is in custody after police in Boise say they found 40 pounds of marijuana and a gram of methamphetamine on a passenger bus.
Fifty-four-year-old Lori E. Lovely is being held in the Ada County Jail on suspicion of trafficking in marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Police say they responded to a bus station in downtown Boise on Tuesday to investigate after employees reported smelling marijuana on a bus that had just arrived from Oregon.
A drug-detecting dog alerted on a bag in a storage area under the bus.
Police also found about a pound of marijuana wax that can be smoked using e-cigarettes.
Lovely remained in jail on Friday.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.