Customers Step Up To Refill Stolen Autism Donations From Turlock Store
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — Days after someone swiped $50 in autism donations from a store, customers are turning the bad situation into a good one.
The store is collecting the money for Autism Speaks in the name of a 9-year-old boy with the condition. It donated $30 back to the fund after the theft
Customers and strangers also stepped up, bringing in cash and change to the store connected to the Valero on Monte Vista Avenue.
Turlock Police have posted a surveillance image of the suspect and hope someone recognizes her.