Customers Step Up To Refill Stolen Autism Donations From Turlock Store
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — Days after someone swiped $50 in autism donations from a store, customers are turning the bad situation into a good one.
The store is collecting the money for Autism Speaks in the name of a 9-year-old boy with the condition. It donated $30 back to the fund after the theft
Customers and strangers also stepped up, bringing in cash and change to the store connected to the Valero on Monte Vista Avenue.
Turlock Police have posted a surveillance image of the suspect and hope someone recognizes her.