Customers Step Up To Refill Stolen Autism Donations From Turlock Store
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — Days after someone swiped $50 in autism donations from a store, customers are turning the bad situation into a good one.
The store is collecting the money for Autism Speaks in the name of a 9-year-old boy with the condition. It donated $30 back to the fund after the theft
Customers and strangers also stepped up, bringing in cash and change to the store connected to the Valero on Monte Vista Avenue.
Turlock Police have posted a surveillance image of the suspect and hope someone recognizes her.