Customers Step Up To Refill Stolen Autism Donations From Turlock Store
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TURLOCK (CBS13) — Days after someone swiped $50 in autism donations from a store, customers are turning the bad situation into a good one.
The store is collecting the money for Autism Speaks in the name of a 9-year-old boy with the condition. It donated $30 back to the fund after the theft
Customers and strangers also stepped up, bringing in cash and change to the store connected to the Valero on Monte Vista Avenue.
Turlock Police have posted a surveillance image of the suspect and hope someone recognizes her.