Accused Distracted Driver Kills 1, Injures 3 In Manteca Crash
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
MANTECA (CBS13) — A Stockton teenager is accused of vehicular manslaughter after police say her car struck four pedestrians while she was reaching for her cellphone.
Mia Sara Aguiar, 19, was driving along Yosemite Avenue early Saturday morning, when police say she reached for her cellphone. While she was distracted, her car car drifted, striking four teenagers, killing one of them.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the crash.