Accused Distracted Driver Kills 1, Injures 3 In Manteca Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) — A Stockton teenager is accused of vehicular manslaughter after police say her car struck four pedestrians while she was reaching for her cellphone.
Mia Sara Aguiar, 19, was driving along Yosemite Avenue early Saturday morning, when police say she reached for her cellphone. While she was distracted, her car car drifted, striking four teenagers, killing one of them.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the crash.