Accused Distracted Driver Kills 1, Injures 3 In Manteca Crash
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MANTECA (CBS13) — A Stockton teenager is accused of vehicular manslaughter after police say her car struck four pedestrians while she was reaching for her cellphone.
Mia Sara Aguiar, 19, was driving along Yosemite Avenue early Saturday morning, when police say she reached for her cellphone. While she was distracted, her car car drifted, striking four teenagers, killing one of them.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the crash.