Accused Distracted Driver Kills 1, Injures 3 In Manteca Crash
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MANTECA (CBS13) — A Stockton teenager is accused of vehicular manslaughter after police say her car struck four pedestrians while she was reaching for her cellphone.
Mia Sara Aguiar, 19, was driving along Yosemite Avenue early Saturday morning, when police say she reached for her cellphone. While she was distracted, her car car drifted, striking four teenagers, killing one of them.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the crash.