Sacramento County Deputies Investigating Rancho Cordova Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a shooting in Rancho Cordova.
A man was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, though he was alert and talking before he was transported.
Neighbors around the shooting on the 2000 block of W. La Loma Drive reported hearing automatic fire.