Sacramento County Deputies Investigating Rancho Cordova Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a shooting in Rancho Cordova.
A man was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, though he was alert and talking before he was transported.
Neighbors around the shooting on the 2000 block of W. La Loma Drive reported hearing automatic fire.