Sacramento State Baseball Rallies To Stun No. 4 Ranked Oregon State 7-6 At Raley Field
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The Sacramento State Hornets came back from an early 6-1 deficit to top the No. 4 ranked Oregon State Beavers at Raley Field on Monday night.
Nathan Lukes drove in Dane Fujinaka for the tying run in the bottom of the seventh for the Hornets (25-12), and Scotty Burcham drove in Rhys Hoskins for the go-ahead run in the bottom of the eighth.
The Beavers (27-8) jumped out to an early 6-1 lead after two innings by torching Hornets starter Justin Dillon.
But the Hornets pitching staff would hold, combining to shut out the Oregon State the rest of the way, only giving up five hits in the final seven innings.
Sutter McLoughlin (3-1) pitched two scoreless innings to pick up the win. The final score was 7-6 for the Hornets.
The teams wrap up their two-game series with a 1 p.m. game at John Smith Field on Tuesday.