Mansion Flats Residences Catch Fire
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two historic Victorian homes the Mansion Flats area of Sacramento caught fire Friday morning.
The fire went to 3 alarms. At the scene, all the residents of the 13th and F Street residence had evacuated to safety.
A witness from a nearby home told CBS13 that flames could be seen shooting from the second story of the apartment.
F Street is completely blocked by fire crews. Drivers should find a different route through the area.
The fire was actually the second fire of the morning for firefighters in the heart of Sacramento. A Mexican restaurant on the corner of 37th and J Streets also caught fire, destroying the back end of the two-story building.