Mansion Flats Residences Catch Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two historic Victorian homes the Mansion Flats area of Sacramento caught fire Friday morning.
The fire went to 3 alarms. At the scene, all the residents of the 13th and F Street residence had evacuated to safety.
A witness from a nearby home told CBS13 that flames could be seen shooting from the second story of the apartment.
F Street is completely blocked by fire crews. Drivers should find a different route through the area.
The fire was actually the second fire of the morning for firefighters in the heart of Sacramento. A Mexican restaurant on the corner of 37th and J Streets also caught fire, destroying the back end of the two-story building.