Mansion Flats Residences Catch Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two historic Victorian homes the Mansion Flats area of Sacramento caught fire Friday morning.
The fire went to 3 alarms. At the scene, all the residents of the 13th and F Street residence had evacuated to safety.
A witness from a nearby home told CBS13 that flames could be seen shooting from the second story of the apartment.
F Street is completely blocked by fire crews. Drivers should find a different route through the area.
The fire was actually the second fire of the morning for firefighters in the heart of Sacramento. A Mexican restaurant on the corner of 37th and J Streets also caught fire, destroying the back end of the two-story building.