Police: Man Shoots Woman At Natomas Home, Then Turns Gun On Himself
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man and a woman were found shot to death in a Natomas area home Saturday morning, police say.
According to a release from the Sacramento Police Department, officers were called to the 100 block of Jade Tree Circle just before 9 a.m. after a reported shooting.
At the scene, officers found that two people, a man and woman, had been shot. Investigators believe that the 49-year-old man went into the shot the 35-year-old woman dead, then turned the gun on himself. Police say that the two had been in a long term relationship that ended just recently.
The identities of the man and woman have not been released by authorities.
Five family members of the woman, including two children, were in the home at the time of the shooting but were not hurt.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.