UPDATE: Second Suspect Identified For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are searching for a second suspect in connection with robberies and a crash in Stockton that killed two people last week.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, was arrested on charges of homicide for the four-car crash that happened on April 24 at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road, according to the Stockton Police Department. She was also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash.
On Tuesday detectives identified a second suspect, Tevin Taylor, 23. They say he was also allegedly in the car at the time of the crash and was involved in the robberies. Taylor is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He faces charges of armed robbery and homicide.
The two people killed in crash have been identified by police as as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.