UPDATE: Second Suspect Identified For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are searching for a second suspect in connection with robberies and a crash in Stockton that killed two people last week.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, was arrested on charges of homicide for the four-car crash that happened on April 24 at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road, according to the Stockton Police Department. She was also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash.
On Tuesday detectives identified a second suspect, Tevin Taylor, 23. They say he was also allegedly in the car at the time of the crash and was involved in the robberies. Taylor is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He faces charges of armed robbery and homicide.
The two people killed in crash have been identified by police as as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.