UPDATE: Second Suspect Identified For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are searching for a second suspect in connection with robberies and a crash in Stockton that killed two people last week.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, was arrested on charges of homicide for the four-car crash that happened on April 24 at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road, according to the Stockton Police Department. She was also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash.
On Tuesday detectives identified a second suspect, Tevin Taylor, 23. They say he was also allegedly in the car at the time of the crash and was involved in the robberies. Taylor is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He faces charges of armed robbery and homicide.
The two people killed in crash have been identified by police as as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.