Suspected Drug Lab Uncovered In Auburn After Shooting
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
AUBURN (CBS13) – An Auburn-area drug lab was discovered while officers were investigating a report of shots fired Tuesday.
According to the Auburn Police Department, officers showed up along the 800 block of Nott Court a little after 2 p.m. to investigate the shooting report. Officers quickly found two people – 23-year-old Sean Emmons and 22-year-old Emily Starchild, both Auburn residents – at the scene.
Police were told that two men from Sacramento had shown up at the home and robbed Emmons and Starchild of marijuana. The shots were reportedly fired during the altercation.
However, investigators soon found that the home was housing a drug lab. Both Emmons and Starchild were then arrested on manufacturing controlled substance charges.
The two men who reportedly fired off the shots left the scene before officers showed up and have not been arrested.
Emmons and Starchild are being held at Placer County Jail.