Suspected Drug Lab Uncovered In Auburn After Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – An Auburn-area drug lab was discovered while officers were investigating a report of shots fired Tuesday.
According to the Auburn Police Department, officers showed up along the 800 block of Nott Court a little after 2 p.m. to investigate the shooting report. Officers quickly found two people – 23-year-old Sean Emmons and 22-year-old Emily Starchild, both Auburn residents – at the scene.
Police were told that two men from Sacramento had shown up at the home and robbed Emmons and Starchild of marijuana. The shots were reportedly fired during the altercation.
However, investigators soon found that the home was housing a drug lab. Both Emmons and Starchild were then arrested on manufacturing controlled substance charges.
The two men who reportedly fired off the shots left the scene before officers showed up and have not been arrested.
Emmons and Starchild are being held at Placer County Jail.