Suspected Drug Lab Uncovered In Auburn After Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – An Auburn-area drug lab was discovered while officers were investigating a report of shots fired Tuesday.
According to the Auburn Police Department, officers showed up along the 800 block of Nott Court a little after 2 p.m. to investigate the shooting report. Officers quickly found two people – 23-year-old Sean Emmons and 22-year-old Emily Starchild, both Auburn residents – at the scene.
Police were told that two men from Sacramento had shown up at the home and robbed Emmons and Starchild of marijuana. The shots were reportedly fired during the altercation.
However, investigators soon found that the home was housing a drug lab. Both Emmons and Starchild were then arrested on manufacturing controlled substance charges.
The two men who reportedly fired off the shots left the scene before officers showed up and have not been arrested.
Emmons and Starchild are being held at Placer County Jail.