Motorcyclist Killed In Roseville Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person is dead and a driver is on the run after a crash in Roseville, according to authorities.
At around 8:50 p.m. Thursday a motorcyclist was riding northbound on Roseville Road, just south of Outlook Drive, when a vehicle turned into the path of the motorcycle, causing it to slam into the vehicle and kill the rider. The vehicle then drove off, according to CHP spokesperson Officer Liz Dutton.
The vehicle is described as a late 1990s or early 2000 GMC SUV or a truck with a camper shell.
Friday morning, authorities identified the motorcycle rider as 20-year-old Fair Oaks resident Gavril Suiugan.
Anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to call the CHP dispatch center at (916) 861-1300.
More Roseville Stories
- CSI Roseville: CBS13 Gets Rare Glimpse Of Crime-Fighting Technology
- Young Driver’s Condition Upgraded After Weekend Crash At Roseville’s All-American Speedway
- Family Hoping For Speedy Recovery After Racer Crashes Speedway
- Fresh Produce Shortage Puts Strain On Placer Food Bank
- Rash Of Roseville Burglaries Have Business Owners On Edge