Motorcyclist Killed In Roseville Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person is dead and a driver is on the run after a crash in Roseville, according to authorities.
At around 8:50 p.m. Thursday a motorcyclist was riding northbound on Roseville Road, just south of Outlook Drive, when a vehicle turned into the path of the motorcycle, causing it to slam into the vehicle and kill the rider. The vehicle then drove off, according to CHP spokesperson Officer Liz Dutton.
The vehicle is described as a late 1990s or early 2000 GMC SUV or a truck with a camper shell.
Friday morning, authorities identified the motorcycle rider as 20-year-old Fair Oaks resident Gavril Suiugan.
Anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to call the CHP dispatch center at (916) 861-1300.
More Roseville Stories
- Roseville Karate School Empowering Kids To Recognize Bullying
- Oroville Man Hit, Killed In Roseville
- Placer County Mobile Homes Damaged By Fire
- Helping Roseville’s Dancing Man: How A Stranger And A Community Rallied To Get Him Back On His Feet
- Former Sacramento Police Chief Speaking Out Against Self-Deployment Surges