Motorcyclist Killed In Roseville Hit-And-Run Crash
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – One person is dead and a driver is on the run after a crash in Roseville, according to authorities.
At around 8:50 p.m. Thursday a motorcyclist was riding northbound on Roseville Road, just south of Outlook Drive, when a vehicle turned into the path of the motorcycle, causing it to slam into the vehicle and kill the rider. The vehicle then drove off, according to CHP spokesperson Officer Liz Dutton.
The vehicle is described as a late 1990s or early 2000 GMC SUV or a truck with a camper shell.
Friday morning, authorities identified the motorcycle rider as 20-year-old Fair Oaks resident Gavril Suiugan.
Anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to call the CHP dispatch center at (916) 861-1300.
More Roseville Stories
- New State Water Rules Mean Most Of Sacramento Region Will See Slightly Stronger Restrictions
- Roseville City Council Approves $5 Million Toward Multi-Use Sports Complex
- Empty Roseville Land With Tractor Could Be Future Home Of Sunsplash Parking Lot
- Rebuilding Plans In Place For Roseville Rubio’s
- Mother, 3 Children Struck By Car In Roseville