Friends Remember Motorcyclist Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — Friends gathered to remember a young motorcyclist killed in a hit-and-run accident at a Roseville intersection.
A day after 20-year-old Darius Suiugan was killed, police are searching for the driver who took off, while dozens of friends are out at the vigil with candles, flowers, balloons and pictures.
His friends describe him as a young, vibrant man who loved riding motorcycles and serving in his church. On Friday, they gathered at Emmanuel Romanian Pentecostal church to pray and sign a banner in his memory.
On his way to meet friends for dinner, someone driving a GMC truck or SUV turned in front of his motorcycle on Roseville Road near Outlook Drive, say investigators. That driver never stopped.
Candles now line the sidewalk where Suiugan died, as loved ones beg the person responsible to come forward.
Investigators are looking for a blue- or dark-colored GMC truck or SUV with a camper shell and right front-end damage. A funeral is planned next Saturday at the church.