Friends Remember Motorcyclist Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — Friends gathered to remember a young motorcyclist killed in a hit-and-run accident at a Roseville intersection.
A day after 20-year-old Darius Suiugan was killed, police are searching for the driver who took off, while dozens of friends are out at the vigil with candles, flowers, balloons and pictures.
His friends describe him as a young, vibrant man who loved riding motorcycles and serving in his church. On Friday, they gathered at Emmanuel Romanian Pentecostal church to pray and sign a banner in his memory.
On his way to meet friends for dinner, someone driving a GMC truck or SUV turned in front of his motorcycle on Roseville Road near Outlook Drive, say investigators. That driver never stopped.
Candles now line the sidewalk where Suiugan died, as loved ones beg the person responsible to come forward.
Investigators are looking for a blue- or dark-colored GMC truck or SUV with a camper shell and right front-end damage. A funeral is planned next Saturday at the church.