Friends Remember Motorcyclist Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — Friends gathered to remember a young motorcyclist killed in a hit-and-run accident at a Roseville intersection.
A day after 20-year-old Darius Suiugan was killed, police are searching for the driver who took off, while dozens of friends are out at the vigil with candles, flowers, balloons and pictures.
His friends describe him as a young, vibrant man who loved riding motorcycles and serving in his church. On Friday, they gathered at Emmanuel Romanian Pentecostal church to pray and sign a banner in his memory.
On his way to meet friends for dinner, someone driving a GMC truck or SUV turned in front of his motorcycle on Roseville Road near Outlook Drive, say investigators. That driver never stopped.
Candles now line the sidewalk where Suiugan died, as loved ones beg the person responsible to come forward.
Investigators are looking for a blue- or dark-colored GMC truck or SUV with a camper shell and right front-end damage. A funeral is planned next Saturday at the church.