Teen Motorcyclist Killed In North Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fatal hit-and-run has killed an 18-year-old motorcyclist in North Sacramento.
The accident happened at Del Paso Boulevard and Frienza Avenue around 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. A white van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was taken to the UC Davis Medical Center where he would later die from his injuries.
The van was left at the scene of the accident, but the driver ran from the area.
Anyone in the area at the time who may have seen the driver of the van is urged to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.