Teen Motorcyclist Killed In North Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fatal hit-and-run has killed an 18-year-old motorcyclist in North Sacramento.
The accident happened at Del Paso Boulevard and Frienza Avenue around 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. A white van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was taken to the UC Davis Medical Center where he would later die from his injuries.
The van was left at the scene of the accident, but the driver ran from the area.
Anyone in the area at the time who may have seen the driver of the van is urged to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.