Teen Motorcyclist Killed In North Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fatal hit-and-run has killed an 18-year-old motorcyclist in North Sacramento.
The accident happened at Del Paso Boulevard and Frienza Avenue around 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. A white van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was taken to the UC Davis Medical Center where he would later die from his injuries.
The van was left at the scene of the accident, but the driver ran from the area.
Anyone in the area at the time who may have seen the driver of the van is urged to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.