Teen Motorcyclist Killed In North Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fatal hit-and-run has killed an 18-year-old motorcyclist in North Sacramento.
The accident happened at Del Paso Boulevard and Frienza Avenue around 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. A white van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was taken to the UC Davis Medical Center where he would later die from his injuries.
The van was left at the scene of the accident, but the driver ran from the area.
Anyone in the area at the time who may have seen the driver of the van is urged to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.