Teen Motorcyclist Killed In North Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fatal hit-and-run has killed an 18-year-old motorcyclist in North Sacramento.
The accident happened at Del Paso Boulevard and Frienza Avenue around 9:10 p.m. Tuesday. A white van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was taken to the UC Davis Medical Center where he would later die from his injuries.
The van was left at the scene of the accident, but the driver ran from the area.
Anyone in the area at the time who may have seen the driver of the van is urged to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.