Sex Assault Suspect With Distinctive Tattoos Sought
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are hoping that a suspect’s unique forearm tattoos helps bring him to justice.
Sacramento Police say that a woman was walking near Bicentennial Circle and Folsom Boulevard around 11 p.m. March 29 when she was grabbed by a man. The man then forced her off the roadway and sexually assaulted her.
The man is noted to have distinctive tattoos on his forearms. A sketch of the tattoos has been released by the Sacramento Police Department.
Detectives also note that the man was a white male in his 20s to 30s with “stylishly messy” hair.
Anyone with information on who the man may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.