Sex Assault Suspect With Distinctive Tattoos Sought
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are hoping that a suspect’s unique forearm tattoos helps bring him to justice.
Sacramento Police say that a woman was walking near Bicentennial Circle and Folsom Boulevard around 11 p.m. March 29 when she was grabbed by a man. The man then forced her off the roadway and sexually assaulted her.
The man is noted to have distinctive tattoos on his forearms. A sketch of the tattoos has been released by the Sacramento Police Department.
Detectives also note that the man was a white male in his 20s to 30s with “stylishly messy” hair.
Anyone with information on who the man may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.