Sex Assault Suspect With Distinctive Tattoos Sought
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are hoping that a suspect’s unique forearm tattoos helps bring him to justice.
Sacramento Police say that a woman was walking near Bicentennial Circle and Folsom Boulevard around 11 p.m. March 29 when she was grabbed by a man. The man then forced her off the roadway and sexually assaulted her.
The man is noted to have distinctive tattoos on his forearms. A sketch of the tattoos has been released by the Sacramento Police Department.
Detectives also note that the man was a white male in his 20s to 30s with “stylishly messy” hair.
Anyone with information on who the man may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.