Sex Assault Suspect With Distinctive Tattoos Sought
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are hoping that a suspect’s unique forearm tattoos helps bring him to justice.
Sacramento Police say that a woman was walking near Bicentennial Circle and Folsom Boulevard around 11 p.m. March 29 when she was grabbed by a man. The man then forced her off the roadway and sexually assaulted her.
The man is noted to have distinctive tattoos on his forearms. A sketch of the tattoos has been released by the Sacramento Police Department.
Detectives also note that the man was a white male in his 20s to 30s with “stylishly messy” hair.
Anyone with information on who the man may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.