Sacramento Buffet Employees Robbed At Gunpoint; 1 Pistol-Whipped
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are searching for four people who robbed a restaurant at gunpoint after hours and hit an employee.
At around 10:10 p.m. Monday four people carrying guns walked into the Golden Corral restaurant on Stockton Boulevard in Sacramento and ordered the employees into the back of the store. One of the employees was also pistol-whipped, according to Sacramento Police Department spokesperson Michelle Gigante.
The robbers took the employees’ cash and cell phones and stole an undisclosed amount of money from the restaurant.
Police believe all of the robbers are in their 20s. No further description of the suspects has been released.
Investigators are examining whether the robbers are possibly connected to similar crimes in the area.
It’s unknown how badly the employee was injured.