Woman Found With Gunshot Wound On I-5 On-Ramp In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was found on a Sacramento freeway on-ramp Tuesday with a gunshot wound.
Officers say they received reports describing gunshots and a woman lying on the Interstate 5 on-ramp at 43rd Avenue.
When officers arrived, they reportedly found the woman on the road. They say she was conscious, but uncooperative — refusing to tell officers who pulled the trigger. She was transported to the hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown.
A police investigator tells CBS13 the woman had been a passenger in the car. At some point she was shot inside the car and left on the on-ramp.