South Sacramento Woman Shot, Killed In Domestic Dispute
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a shooting that left a woman dead in South Sacramento looks to have been some sort of domestic dispute.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the woman shot Wednesday morning at a home near Woodbine and Wah Avenues, just south of Woodbine Park. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Several family members of the woman were inside the home at the time. However, it is unclear what the relationship between the suspect and the woman was, police say.
Police say that, after the shooting, the suspect took off in the woman’s car. The car was found a short while later, but the suspect was nowhere to be seen.
The woman is said to be in her 30s and was the mother of a least one. Her exact identity has not been released.