South Sacramento Woman Shot, Killed In Domestic Dispute
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a shooting that left a woman dead in South Sacramento looks to have been some sort of domestic dispute.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the woman shot Wednesday morning at a home near Woodbine and Wah Avenues, just south of Woodbine Park. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Several family members of the woman were inside the home at the time. However, it is unclear what the relationship between the suspect and the woman was, police say.
Police say that, after the shooting, the suspect took off in the woman’s car. The car was found a short while later, but the suspect was nowhere to be seen.
The woman is said to be in her 30s and was the mother of a least one. Her exact identity has not been released.