South Sacramento Woman Shot, Killed In Domestic Dispute
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a shooting that left a woman dead in South Sacramento looks to have been some sort of domestic dispute.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the woman shot Wednesday morning at a home near Woodbine and Wah Avenues, just south of Woodbine Park. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Several family members of the woman were inside the home at the time. However, it is unclear what the relationship between the suspect and the woman was, police say.
Police say that, after the shooting, the suspect took off in the woman’s car. The car was found a short while later, but the suspect was nowhere to be seen.
The woman is said to be in her 30s and was the mother of a least one. Her exact identity has not been released.