South Sacramento Woman Shot, Killed In Domestic Dispute
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a shooting that left a woman dead in South Sacramento looks to have been some sort of domestic dispute.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the woman shot Wednesday morning at a home near Woodbine and Wah Avenues, just south of Woodbine Park. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Several family members of the woman were inside the home at the time. However, it is unclear what the relationship between the suspect and the woman was, police say.
Police say that, after the shooting, the suspect took off in the woman’s car. The car was found a short while later, but the suspect was nowhere to be seen.
The woman is said to be in her 30s and was the mother of a least one. Her exact identity has not been released.