Nursing Home Assistant Suspected Of Exposing Himself To Residents
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Patients at an Auburn senior care home say that one of the nursing assistants was touching them inappropriately and exposing himself.
Placer County Sheriff’s officials say that two elderly women at an Auburn-area care home reported to authorities that 57-year-old Marlo Santos Quinton, a nursing assistant at the facility, had exposed himself to them.
The women also allege that Quinton kissed them against their will.
Quinton was questioned and arrested on Tuesday on charges of elder abuse and indecent exposure. He has since posted bail and was released Wednesday.