Nursing Home Assistant Suspected Of Exposing Himself To Residents
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
AUBURN (CBS13) – Patients at an Auburn senior care home say that one of the nursing assistants was touching them inappropriately and exposing himself.
Placer County Sheriff’s officials say that two elderly women at an Auburn-area care home reported to authorities that 57-year-old Marlo Santos Quinton, a nursing assistant at the facility, had exposed himself to them.
The women also allege that Quinton kissed them against their will.
Quinton was questioned and arrested on Tuesday on charges of elder abuse and indecent exposure. He has since posted bail and was released Wednesday.