Nursing Home Assistant Suspected Of Exposing Himself To Residents
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Patients at an Auburn senior care home say that one of the nursing assistants was touching them inappropriately and exposing himself.
Placer County Sheriff’s officials say that two elderly women at an Auburn-area care home reported to authorities that 57-year-old Marlo Santos Quinton, a nursing assistant at the facility, had exposed himself to them.
The women also allege that Quinton kissed them against their will.
Quinton was questioned and arrested on Tuesday on charges of elder abuse and indecent exposure. He has since posted bail and was released Wednesday.