Nursing Home Assistant Suspected Of Exposing Himself To Residents
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Patients at an Auburn senior care home say that one of the nursing assistants was touching them inappropriately and exposing himself.
Placer County Sheriff’s officials say that two elderly women at an Auburn-area care home reported to authorities that 57-year-old Marlo Santos Quinton, a nursing assistant at the facility, had exposed himself to them.
The women also allege that Quinton kissed them against their will.
Quinton was questioned and arrested on Tuesday on charges of elder abuse and indecent exposure. He has since posted bail and was released Wednesday.