Nursing Home Assistant Suspected Of Exposing Himself To Residents
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Patients at an Auburn senior care home say that one of the nursing assistants was touching them inappropriately and exposing himself.
Placer County Sheriff’s officials say that two elderly women at an Auburn-area care home reported to authorities that 57-year-old Marlo Santos Quinton, a nursing assistant at the facility, had exposed himself to them.
The women also allege that Quinton kissed them against their will.
Quinton was questioned and arrested on Tuesday on charges of elder abuse and indecent exposure. He has since posted bail and was released Wednesday.