Police: Barber Shot At, Robbed By Patron
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a barber found himself being robbed by the very man whose hair he just cut.
The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday along the 00 block of North Sutter Street, according to the Stockton Police Department. A barber was cutting a man’s hair when the man suddenly stood up and pulled out a gun.
At first the barber thought the man was joking, but the man then fired off a round at the barber. The shot missed and the barber handed over his things.
The man took off in a black Pontiac Grand Prix with tinted windows.