Police: Barber Shot At, Robbed By Patron
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a barber found himself being robbed by the very man whose hair he just cut.
The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday along the 00 block of North Sutter Street, according to the Stockton Police Department. A barber was cutting a man’s hair when the man suddenly stood up and pulled out a gun.
At first the barber thought the man was joking, but the man then fired off a round at the barber. The shot missed and the barber handed over his things.
The man took off in a black Pontiac Grand Prix with tinted windows.