Police: Barber Shot At, Robbed By Patron
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a barber found himself being robbed by the very man whose hair he just cut.
The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday along the 00 block of North Sutter Street, according to the Stockton Police Department. A barber was cutting a man’s hair when the man suddenly stood up and pulled out a gun.
At first the barber thought the man was joking, but the man then fired off a round at the barber. The shot missed and the barber handed over his things.
The man took off in a black Pontiac Grand Prix with tinted windows.