Police: Barber Shot At, Robbed By Patron
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a barber found himself being robbed by the very man whose hair he just cut.
The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday along the 00 block of North Sutter Street, according to the Stockton Police Department. A barber was cutting a man’s hair when the man suddenly stood up and pulled out a gun.
At first the barber thought the man was joking, but the man then fired off a round at the barber. The shot missed and the barber handed over his things.
The man took off in a black Pontiac Grand Prix with tinted windows.