Police: Barber Shot At, Robbed By Patron
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a barber found himself being robbed by the very man whose hair he just cut.
The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday along the 00 block of North Sutter Street, according to the Stockton Police Department. A barber was cutting a man’s hair when the man suddenly stood up and pulled out a gun.
At first the barber thought the man was joking, but the man then fired off a round at the barber. The shot missed and the barber handed over his things.
The man took off in a black Pontiac Grand Prix with tinted windows.