Man Arrested For Allegedly Prostituting Teens After One Calls 911
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 911 call from a teen who says she was kidnapped and forced to prostitute herself lands a man behind bars.
Dispatch reportedly received a call from the 14-year-old victim on Sunday at around 3 p.m. who claimed she was kidnapped and forced to prostitute herself. The teen said she had an argument with her parents a few days ago and had run away. She then met up with a male acquaintance who allegedly took her to Stockton, forced her to create an online profile on myredbook.com and engage in acts of prostitution, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
Police were told the suspect, 20-year-old Chester Lewellyn Brown, was keeping the girls at the Motel 6 on Plymouth Road. When police arrived they found Brown inside of his vehicle and detained him without incident. Three other girls — two 14 years old, and another 16 — were also in the vehicle.
A police investigation revealed one of the 14-year-olds was allegedly teaching the victim how to prostitute herself. That teen had an outstanding warrant and was reported as a missing.
The other two teens denied any involvement in prostitution.
Brown faces charges of various sex-related crimes and making terrorist threats. He also has an outstanding warrant.
Officers reportedly found condoms and a book on “pimpology” inside of Brown’s car.