Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.