Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.