Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.