Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.