Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.