Sriracha Fight Ends As Irwindale City Council Votes To End Dispute With Huy Fong
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
IRWINDALE (CBS13) — The battle between a Southern California city and the makers of the popular Sriracha sauce has come to an end, as the city council has decided to stop its battle with the company.
A judge had considered closing the plant at one point.
Representatives from Texas hoping to score points against regulation in California tried to lure the hot sauce maker to the Lone Star State. The company said it had no intentions of moving, but has considered building an additional plant in Texas.