Crews Battling 2-Alarm Fire Near Sutter’s Landing
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 2-alarm grass fire near Sutter’s Landing is spilling smoke over Business 80, forcing lane closures to the busy freeway.
The fire is near 28th and C Streets. No structures are threatened, a Sacramento City Fire official tells CBS13.
Heavy smoke from the fire is blowing across Business 80, forcing California Highway Patrol to reduce lanes along eastbound side of the freeway. Motorists should expect heavy traffic through the area, CHP warns.
It is unknown at this time how the fire started.