Crews Battling 2-Alarm Fire Near Sutter’s Landing
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 2-alarm grass fire near Sutter’s Landing is spilling smoke over Business 80, forcing lane closures to the busy freeway.
The fire is near 28th and C Streets. No structures are threatened, a Sacramento City Fire official tells CBS13.
Heavy smoke from the fire is blowing across Business 80, forcing California Highway Patrol to reduce lanes along eastbound side of the freeway. Motorists should expect heavy traffic through the area, CHP warns.
It is unknown at this time how the fire started.