Crews Battling 2-Alarm Fire Near Sutter’s Landing
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 2-alarm grass fire near Sutter’s Landing is spilling smoke over Business 80, forcing lane closures to the busy freeway.
The fire is near 28th and C Streets. No structures are threatened, a Sacramento City Fire official tells CBS13.
Heavy smoke from the fire is blowing across Business 80, forcing California Highway Patrol to reduce lanes along eastbound side of the freeway. Motorists should expect heavy traffic through the area, CHP warns.
It is unknown at this time how the fire started.