Crews Battling 2-Alarm Fire Near Sutter’s Landing
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 2-alarm grass fire near Sutter’s Landing is spilling smoke over Business 80, forcing lane closures to the busy freeway.
The fire is near 28th and C Streets. No structures are threatened, a Sacramento City Fire official tells CBS13.
Heavy smoke from the fire is blowing across Business 80, forcing California Highway Patrol to reduce lanes along eastbound side of the freeway. Motorists should expect heavy traffic through the area, CHP warns.
It is unknown at this time how the fire started.