Crews Battling 2-Alarm Fire Near Sutter’s Landing
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 2-alarm grass fire near Sutter’s Landing is spilling smoke over Business 80, forcing lane closures to the busy freeway.
The fire is near 28th and C Streets. No structures are threatened, a Sacramento City Fire official tells CBS13.
Heavy smoke from the fire is blowing across Business 80, forcing California Highway Patrol to reduce lanes along eastbound side of the freeway. Motorists should expect heavy traffic through the area, CHP warns.
It is unknown at this time how the fire started.