Teens Pull Out Gun, Demand People To Buy Them Alcohol
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
LODI (CBS13) – Police say that two teens were so determined to have someone buy them booze that they pulled a gun on someone.
The incident happened Saturday along the 600 block of E. Victor Road, according to the Lodi Police Department. Police say that two teens were trying to force a couple of people to buy them alcohol, threatening the victims at gunpoint.
The people managed to get away unharmed and soon reported the confrontation to police.
Police only have a limited description of the juveniles. Anyone with further information is asked to call the Lodi Police Department.