Boys, 14, Arrested For Shooting Outside Of Lodi Bar
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – Two young teens are under arrest for a late Saturday night shooting outside of a Lodi bar, police say.
According to the Lodi Police Department, the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge was among the two shootings officers responded to Saturday night. The shootings happened within minutes of each other, just before 10 p.m., police say.
In the first shooting, two men were in front of Garry’s Lounge along S. School Street were hit by gunfire. The men had to be transported to the hospital and are expected to survive their injuries.
The second shooting happened along the 00 block of S. Main Street. A juvenile was found to have been shot in the head. He was also taken to the hospital, but his injuries are said to be life threatening.
Sunday afternoon, police announced that they have arrested two 14-year-old boys in connection to the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge. The two were arrested on attempted murder and gang charges and have been booked into juvenile hall. One of the boys was found with a sawed-off shotgun in his possession, police say.
Police are still investigating the Main Street shooting. Investigators are still trying to determine if the two shootings are related.