Boys, 14, Arrested For Shooting Outside Of Lodi Bar
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – Two young teens are under arrest for a late Saturday night shooting outside of a Lodi bar, police say.
According to the Lodi Police Department, the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge was among the two shootings officers responded to Saturday night. The shootings happened within minutes of each other, just before 10 p.m., police say.
In the first shooting, two men were in front of Garry’s Lounge along S. School Street were hit by gunfire. The men had to be transported to the hospital and are expected to survive their injuries.
The second shooting happened along the 00 block of S. Main Street. A juvenile was found to have been shot in the head. He was also taken to the hospital, but his injuries are said to be life threatening.
Sunday afternoon, police announced that they have arrested two 14-year-old boys in connection to the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge. The two were arrested on attempted murder and gang charges and have been booked into juvenile hall. One of the boys was found with a sawed-off shotgun in his possession, police say.
Police are still investigating the Main Street shooting. Investigators are still trying to determine if the two shootings are related.