Boys, 14, Arrested For Shooting Outside Of Lodi Bar
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – Two young teens are under arrest for a late Saturday night shooting outside of a Lodi bar, police say.
According to the Lodi Police Department, the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge was among the two shootings officers responded to Saturday night. The shootings happened within minutes of each other, just before 10 p.m., police say.
In the first shooting, two men were in front of Garry’s Lounge along S. School Street were hit by gunfire. The men had to be transported to the hospital and are expected to survive their injuries.
The second shooting happened along the 00 block of S. Main Street. A juvenile was found to have been shot in the head. He was also taken to the hospital, but his injuries are said to be life threatening.
Sunday afternoon, police announced that they have arrested two 14-year-old boys in connection to the shooting outside of Garry’s Lounge. The two were arrested on attempted murder and gang charges and have been booked into juvenile hall. One of the boys was found with a sawed-off shotgun in his possession, police say.
Police are still investigating the Main Street shooting. Investigators are still trying to determine if the two shootings are related.