Nancy Reagan Commemorates Her Husband’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — Nancy Reagan has visited the California grave of her husband, President Ronald Reagan, on the 10th anniversary of his death.
The former first lady watched Thursday as flowers were laid on the headstone at the Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley.
Reagan died in 2004 after a 10-year battle with Alzheimer’s disease. The Republican beat incumbent Jimmy Carter in the 1980 election and served two terms.
The 92-year-old Mrs. Reagan is in fragile health. Two years ago, she suffered broken ribs in a fall. She used a wheelchair Thursday.
She has visited her husband’s grave every year on the anniversary of his death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)