Fire Behind Auburn Home Spreads To Kitchen, Causes Thousands Of Dollars In Damage
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AUBURN (CBS13) – Fire crews are investigating what caused a propane tank to explode and cause a fire at an Auburn home overnight.
Just after 2 a.m., fire crews were called out to a house fire in Auburn on Supreme Court, just off of Auburn-Folsom Road.
Early reports indicate the deck was on fire, possibly from a propane tank exploding.
A man and woman living in the home say they left the home when they heard what sounded like an explosion and breaking glass.
The fire reportedly destroyed the kitchen. Damage to the home is estimated at $200,000.