Fire Behind Auburn Home Spreads To Kitchen, Causes Thousands Of Dollars In Damage
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
AUBURN (CBS13) – Fire crews are investigating what caused a propane tank to explode and cause a fire at an Auburn home overnight.
Just after 2 a.m., fire crews were called out to a house fire in Auburn on Supreme Court, just off of Auburn-Folsom Road.
Early reports indicate the deck was on fire, possibly from a propane tank exploding.
A man and woman living in the home say they left the home when they heard what sounded like an explosion and breaking glass.
The fire reportedly destroyed the kitchen. Damage to the home is estimated at $200,000.