Fire Behind Auburn Home Spreads To Kitchen, Causes Thousands Of Dollars In Damage
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Fire crews are investigating what caused a propane tank to explode and cause a fire at an Auburn home overnight.
Just after 2 a.m., fire crews were called out to a house fire in Auburn on Supreme Court, just off of Auburn-Folsom Road.
Early reports indicate the deck was on fire, possibly from a propane tank exploding.
A man and woman living in the home say they left the home when they heard what sounded like an explosion and breaking glass.
The fire reportedly destroyed the kitchen. Damage to the home is estimated at $200,000.