Portion Of I-80 In Rocklin Closed Due To Big Rig Fire
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – All lanes of I-80 near Rocklin are open after an overnight big rig fire caused a major mess.
It appears the brakes of the truck may have caught fire and the rig was quickly fully engulfed in flames.
Crews worked through the night to clear the wreckage.
The truck was carrying beer.