Portion Of I-80 In Rocklin Closed Due To Big Rig Fire
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – All lanes of I-80 near Rocklin are open after an overnight big rig fire caused a major mess.
It appears the brakes of the truck may have caught fire and the rig was quickly fully engulfed in flames.
Crews worked through the night to clear the wreckage.
The truck was carrying beer.