Suspect In Murder Near Arden-Arcade Park Identified
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have identified the suspect wanted for a shooting that left a man dead near an Arden-Arcade park early Friday morning.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, 26-year-old Hishima J. Small is believed to be the man responsible for 34-year-old Kareem Johnson’s death. Deputies discovered Johnson dead in a parking lot along the 3000 block of Bell Street around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Saturday, authorities announced that the Sacramento County Superior Court has issued a warrant for Small’s arrest on murder and robbery charges.
Detectives say that Small has ties to the East Bay cities of Pittsburg and Richmond. Small is said to stand about 5’10” tall and weighs about 200 pounds.
Anyone who sees Small or knows where he might be hiding is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.