Suspect In Murder Near Arden-Arcade Park Identified
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have identified the suspect wanted for a shooting that left a man dead near an Arden-Arcade park early Friday morning.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, 26-year-old Hishima J. Small is believed to be the man responsible for 34-year-old Kareem Johnson’s death. Deputies discovered Johnson dead in a parking lot along the 3000 block of Bell Street around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Saturday, authorities announced that the Sacramento County Superior Court has issued a warrant for Small’s arrest on murder and robbery charges.
Detectives say that Small has ties to the East Bay cities of Pittsburg and Richmond. Small is said to stand about 5’10” tall and weighs about 200 pounds.
Anyone who sees Small or knows where he might be hiding is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.