Glitch Causes Long Lines, Frustration At Target Checkout Counters
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Target officials are acknowledging that some sort of glitch has been delaying checkouts at stores across the U.S. Sunday, but they are quick to point out that the issue is not a security breach.
Molly Snyder, a Target public information officer, issued the following statement:
“Target has identified an issue impacting checkout at some of our U.S. stores. The glitch is causing delays at some checkouts, but is not in any way related to a security issue. We apologize to anyone impacted, and we are working with guests in stores where the issue has not yet been resolved to accommodate their needs. We will provide updates as they are available.”
The Target in Natomas was one of the stores affected. However, by early Sunday evening, the lines had cleared up and the problem seemingly subsided.
Sunday night, Target announced that the checkout system had been completely restored.
Were you shopping at Target Sunday? Were you affected? Are you concerned? Sound off in the comment section below.