Grand Jury: Marysville’s Red-Light Camera Decision Based On Faulty Collision Statistics
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) — A Yuba County Grand Jury report is ripping the city of Marysville’s decision to install red light cameras.
The report found the city may not have done enough research before installing the cameras at six intersections. It argues the number of collisions at the intersections was lower than what the city has stated.
The Marysville city manager says the city has not had a chance to thoroughly dissect the report.
The city now has 60 days to respond.