Grand Jury: Marysville’s Red-Light Camera Decision Based On Faulty Collision Statistics
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) — A Yuba County Grand Jury report is ripping the city of Marysville’s decision to install red light cameras.
The report found the city may not have done enough research before installing the cameras at six intersections. It argues the number of collisions at the intersections was lower than what the city has stated.
The Marysville city manager says the city has not had a chance to thoroughly dissect the report.
The city now has 60 days to respond.