Grand Jury: Marysville’s Red-Light Camera Decision Based On Faulty Collision Statistics
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) — A Yuba County Grand Jury report is ripping the city of Marysville’s decision to install red light cameras.
The report found the city may not have done enough research before installing the cameras at six intersections. It argues the number of collisions at the intersections was lower than what the city has stated.
The Marysville city manager says the city has not had a chance to thoroughly dissect the report.
The city now has 60 days to respond.