Stockton Felony Suspect’s Mugshot Making Women Around The World Swoon On Facebook
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton man was arrested, along with four other men in an a gang sweep on Wednesday.
Jeremy Meeks, a 30-year-old convicted felon, was arrested on felony weapons charges as part of Weston Ranch Operation Ceasefire, which targeted an increase in shootings and robberies in the area.
But all anyone can talk about on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page is his mugshot.
While Meeks sits in jail on serious felony weapons charges, he’s gaining a serious fan base just on his looks.
More than 6,000 comments have poured in from around the world remarking on how attractive the suspect’s eyes are, and even offers to be his prison wife are coming in from Europe.
Some noticed his eyes, others his lips after seeing the post on the Stockton Police Facebook page. It’s now the most shared and liked item on their Facebook page.
Meeks’ good looks have traveled the globe with his mug pasted on websites like TMZ, USA Today, and even on international outlets in Peru and Australia.
One woman we spoke to said all the tattoos and the jailhouse background don’t help, so we touched up the perp’s picture.
“Oh, killa, that looks like a professional model picture,” she said.
Even though she doesn’t want to date him, jail staff tell CBS13 that several women have already called from around the country to send their love to the now-famous felon. Some even left their phone numbers hoping he’d call if and when he gets out.
Nobody is condoning what Meeks is accused of, but some hope his 15 minutes of fame will be used in a good. way.
“It’s a shame that he’s a thug, but hopefully this will open new avenues for him or someone will see him. Get him a job or something,” said one person.
- State Charges Against ‘Hot Convict’ Dropped In Favor Of Federal Charges
- Meeks Arrest Highlights San Joaquin County’s Unusually High Bail Schedule
- ‘Dreamy McMugshot’ Jeremy Meeks Indicted On Federal Charges
- Reports: ‘Hot Convict’ Jeremy Meeks Signs Modeling Contract
- Law Enforcement Using Social Media To Solve Crimes, Reach Out To Community