Stockton Hosting San Jose Sharks Preseason NHL Game On Sept. 23
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Stockton will be hosting a preseason San Jose Sharks game in September at Stockton Arena.
The National Hockey League team announced it will be playing a split-squad game against the Vancouver Canucks at the home of the Stockton Thunder on Sept. 23.
The Thunder ranked No. 11 in attendance in the ECHL, drawing 172,000 fans to the arena with a 10,000-seat capacity.
A split-squad game is where the teams split and play two different games. The second game will also take place on Sept. 23, but at Rogers Arena in Toronto, Canada.
The Sharks lost in the first round of the NHL playoffs to the 2014 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.