Stockton Hosting San Jose Sharks Preseason NHL Game On Sept. 23
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Stockton will be hosting a preseason San Jose Sharks game in September at Stockton Arena.
The National Hockey League team announced it will be playing a split-squad game against the Vancouver Canucks at the home of the Stockton Thunder on Sept. 23.
The Thunder ranked No. 11 in attendance in the ECHL, drawing 172,000 fans to the arena with a 10,000-seat capacity.
A split-squad game is where the teams split and play two different games. The second game will also take place on Sept. 23, but at Rogers Arena in Toronto, Canada.
The Sharks lost in the first round of the NHL playoffs to the 2014 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.