Stockton Hosting San Jose Sharks Preseason NHL Game On Sept. 23
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Stockton will be hosting a preseason San Jose Sharks game in September at Stockton Arena.
The National Hockey League team announced it will be playing a split-squad game against the Vancouver Canucks at the home of the Stockton Thunder on Sept. 23.
The Thunder ranked No. 11 in attendance in the ECHL, drawing 172,000 fans to the arena with a 10,000-seat capacity.
A split-squad game is where the teams split and play two different games. The second game will also take place on Sept. 23, but at Rogers Arena in Toronto, Canada.
The Sharks lost in the first round of the NHL playoffs to the 2014 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.