Top 7 Most Embarrassing Songs on Professional Athletes’ Playlists
In our series of Pre-Game Playlist, on CBSLocalSports.com, we ask professional athletes many questions surrounding their musical taste. Questions include; their favorite artist of all time, a would-be entrance theme song, and the fan favorite their most embarrassing song on their playlist. So, here for your enjoyment, are the top 7 most embarrassing songs which you can buy in their links.
7. Zach Johnson, PGA Tour Golfer – “Gangnam Style” by Psy
6. Brandon Boykin, Cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles – “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus
5. Patrick Chung, Safety for the New England Patriots – “U Remind Me” by Usher
4. Russell Knox, PGA Tour Golfer – “Metal to Metal” by Anvil
3. Jason Hammel, Pitcher for the Chicago Cubs – “Always Something There” by the Naked Eyes
2. Chris Ogbonnaya, Fullback for the Cleveland Browns- “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield
1. Steve Weatherford, Punter for the New York Giants – “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen – GUILTY
Well Steve, I can’t blame you. If you want more, check out all of our Pre-Game Playlists here.