Police: Men Tried To Dine And Dash At Auburn Restaurant
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Police say that a young man not only tried to dine and dash at an Auburn restaurant, his accomplice pushed the owner to the ground.
The incident happened back on Thursday, with police releasing the details Sunday. According to a release from the Auburn Police Department, 19-year-old Dominick Lipscomb and another man were at Sum’s Mongolian BBQ restaurant around 7:15 p.m. when he tried to leave without paying for his food.
Police say the restaurant’s owner tried to confront the two over the outstanding bill, but the two men pushed passed the owner.
The two men made it outside, but the owner wouldn’t relent. Police say that this is when the other man pushed the owner to the ground.
Lipscomb’s bill was only about $25, police say. He was later arrested on a robbery charge.
The other man has not been identified.