Police: Men Tried To Dine And Dash At Auburn Restaurant
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Police say that a young man not only tried to dine and dash at an Auburn restaurant, his accomplice pushed the owner to the ground.
The incident happened back on Thursday, with police releasing the details Sunday. According to a release from the Auburn Police Department, 19-year-old Dominick Lipscomb and another man were at Sum’s Mongolian BBQ restaurant around 7:15 p.m. when he tried to leave without paying for his food.
Police say the restaurant’s owner tried to confront the two over the outstanding bill, but the two men pushed passed the owner.
The two men made it outside, but the owner wouldn’t relent. Police say that this is when the other man pushed the owner to the ground.
Lipscomb’s bill was only about $25, police say. He was later arrested on a robbery charge.
The other man has not been identified.