Second Crop Duster Incident Occurs Near Where Another Crash Landed This Morning
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
The Sacramento City Fire Department is responding to a second crop duster crash near where the first one went down this morning.
The plane reportedly went down near northbound Highway 99 west of Elverta, according to the Sacramento Regional Fire/EMS Communications Center.
It’s unknown if anyone was injured in the crash. Sutter County Fire Department is also assisting.