UPDATE: Police Standoff At Fairfield Home On Springwood Circle
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CORDELIA (CBS13) – Fairfield police are on the scene of a report of multiple shots fired and has instituted a shelter-in-place order in the areas surrounding Springwood Circle, Summer Grove Drive and Northwood Drive.
Those areas are all closed to traffic.
The incident began at 1:05 p.m., Monday, when the department received several reports of shots fired in the 4900 block of Springwood Circle. As officers arrived in the area, they heard additional shots coming from a residence on Springwood Circle, according to the police department.
Fairfield Police Sgt. Robert Lenke told CBS13 that because it’s still an active investigation, they do not know when the shelter in place order will be lifted. He also said it’s unknown at this time if there is anyone injured from the shots.
Check back often for updates on this story.