El Dorado County Sheriff’s Deputy Hurt In Late Night Crash
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – An El Dorado Sheriff’s Office deputy is in the hospital following a car crash late Friday night.
According to the sheriff’s office, the deputy’s patrol car collided with another vehicle at the intersection of El Dorado Hills Boulevard and Highway 50 around 11:18 p.m. The deputy was the only person inside the patrol car, the sheriff’s office notes.
Both the deputy and occupants of the other vehicle were transported from the scene. The sheriff’s office notes that no one is suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The deputy is still in the hospital in stable condition, according to a Saturday afternoon release from the sheriff’s office.
California Highway Patrol investigators are looking into what caused the accident.