El Dorado County Sheriff’s Deputy Hurt In Late Night Crash
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – An El Dorado Sheriff’s Office deputy is in the hospital following a car crash late Friday night.
According to the sheriff’s office, the deputy’s patrol car collided with another vehicle at the intersection of El Dorado Hills Boulevard and Highway 50 around 11:18 p.m. The deputy was the only person inside the patrol car, the sheriff’s office notes.
Both the deputy and occupants of the other vehicle were transported from the scene. The sheriff’s office notes that no one is suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The deputy is still in the hospital in stable condition, according to a Saturday afternoon release from the sheriff’s office.
California Highway Patrol investigators are looking into what caused the accident.