El Dorado County Sheriff’s Deputy Hurt In Late Night Crash
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – An El Dorado Sheriff’s Office deputy is in the hospital following a car crash late Friday night.
According to the sheriff’s office, the deputy’s patrol car collided with another vehicle at the intersection of El Dorado Hills Boulevard and Highway 50 around 11:18 p.m. The deputy was the only person inside the patrol car, the sheriff’s office notes.
Both the deputy and occupants of the other vehicle were transported from the scene. The sheriff’s office notes that no one is suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The deputy is still in the hospital in stable condition, according to a Saturday afternoon release from the sheriff’s office.
California Highway Patrol investigators are looking into what caused the accident.