Midtown Murder Suspect Booked At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Midtown murder suspect Mohammad Joseph Khan was booked at Sacramento County Jail early Thursday morning, police say.
Khan was booked on a charge of murder. He is suspected of killing 31-year-old Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her 17th and P Streets apartment back on June 28.
U.S. Border Patrol arrested Khan Monday.
According to the jail website, Khan’s arraignment is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m.