Midtown Murder Suspect Booked At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Midtown murder suspect Mohammad Joseph Khan was booked at Sacramento County Jail early Thursday morning, police say.
Khan was booked on a charge of murder. He is suspected of killing 31-year-old Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her 17th and P Streets apartment back on June 28.
U.S. Border Patrol arrested Khan Monday.
According to the jail website, Khan’s arraignment is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m.