Midtown Murder Suspect Booked At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Midtown murder suspect Mohammad Joseph Khan was booked at Sacramento County Jail early Thursday morning, police say.
Khan was booked on a charge of murder. He is suspected of killing 31-year-old Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her 17th and P Streets apartment back on June 28.
U.S. Border Patrol arrested Khan Monday.
According to the jail website, Khan’s arraignment is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m.