Midtown Murder Suspect Booked At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Midtown murder suspect Mohammad Joseph Khan was booked at Sacramento County Jail early Thursday morning, police say.
Khan was booked on a charge of murder. He is suspected of killing 31-year-old Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her 17th and P Streets apartment back on June 28.
U.S. Border Patrol arrested Khan Monday.
According to the jail website, Khan’s arraignment is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m.