Midtown Murder Suspect Booked At Sacramento County Jail
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Midtown murder suspect Mohammad Joseph Khan was booked at Sacramento County Jail early Thursday morning, police say.
Khan was booked on a charge of murder. He is suspected of killing 31-year-old Kelsey Snyder, who was found murdered in her 17th and P Streets apartment back on June 28.
U.S. Border Patrol arrested Khan Monday.
According to the jail website, Khan’s arraignment is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m.