Lanes Reopening After Big Rig Crash, Fire Interstate 80 In Fairfield At Travis Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A big rig crash closed eastbound Interstate 80 near Travis Boulevard in Fairfield.
The crash happened before 3:30 p.m. on Monday, with the truck catching fire. That fire would spread to nearby trees and concern nearby businesses.
Lanes began reopening just after 4 p.m. on Monday.
Temperatures in Fairfield at the time of the crash were approaching 100 degrees.
The condition of the driver is unknown.