Cal Fire: Body Found In Bully Fire
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SHASTA COUNTY (CBS13) – A body has been discovered inside the Bully Fire burning in Shasta County.
The body was found in the early morning hours back on July 16 near a home north of Platina Road, according to Cal Fire. The cause of the death is still under investigation.
The Bully Fire has burned 10,200 acres and is just 40 percent contained as of Thursday morning.
Evacuation orders due to the fire were lifted for all areas, although an evacuation advisory remains in effect.
A Sacramento man – Freddie Alexander Smoke III – is accused of starting the fire.