Cal Fire: Body Found In Bully Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SHASTA COUNTY (CBS13) – A body has been discovered inside the Bully Fire burning in Shasta County.
The body was found in the early morning hours back on July 16 near a home north of Platina Road, according to Cal Fire. The cause of the death is still under investigation.
The Bully Fire has burned 10,200 acres and is just 40 percent contained as of Thursday morning.
Evacuation orders due to the fire were lifted for all areas, although an evacuation advisory remains in effect.
A Sacramento man – Freddie Alexander Smoke III – is accused of starting the fire.