Cal Fire: Body Found In Bully Fire
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SHASTA COUNTY (CBS13) – A body has been discovered inside the Bully Fire burning in Shasta County.
The body was found in the early morning hours back on July 16 near a home north of Platina Road, according to Cal Fire. The cause of the death is still under investigation.
The Bully Fire has burned 10,200 acres and is just 40 percent contained as of Thursday morning.
Evacuation orders due to the fire were lifted for all areas, although an evacuation advisory remains in effect.
A Sacramento man – Freddie Alexander Smoke III – is accused of starting the fire.