Cal Fire: Body Found In Bully Fire
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SHASTA COUNTY (CBS13) – A body has been discovered inside the Bully Fire burning in Shasta County.
The body was found in the early morning hours back on July 16 near a home north of Platina Road, according to Cal Fire. The cause of the death is still under investigation.
The Bully Fire has burned 10,200 acres and is just 40 percent contained as of Thursday morning.
Evacuation orders due to the fire were lifted for all areas, although an evacuation advisory remains in effect.
A Sacramento man – Freddie Alexander Smoke III – is accused of starting the fire.