Cal Fire: Body Found In Bully Fire
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SHASTA COUNTY (CBS13) – A body has been discovered inside the Bully Fire burning in Shasta County.
The body was found in the early morning hours back on July 16 near a home north of Platina Road, according to Cal Fire. The cause of the death is still under investigation.
The Bully Fire has burned 10,200 acres and is just 40 percent contained as of Thursday morning.
Evacuation orders due to the fire were lifted for all areas, although an evacuation advisory remains in effect.
A Sacramento man – Freddie Alexander Smoke III – is accused of starting the fire.