Investigators Identify Burned Body Found In Shed At Vacaville Grapevine Vineyard
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Sheriff’s department investigators say they have identified the body of a man found dead inside a burned-out shed at a grapevine nursery in Vacaville earlier this month.
The fire happened on July 9 at around 3:30 a.m. inside of a tractor shed at Mercier Grapevine Nursery in the 6700 block of Pleasant’s Valley Road. Storage pallets and plastic bins were stacked nearby.
The man who was killed is 43-year-old Robert L. Thomas III of Fairfield, according to a statement by the Solano County Sheriff’s Department. The cause of his death is actively being investigated by detectives.