Investigators Identify Burned Body Found In Shed At Vacaville Grapevine Vineyard
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Sheriff’s department investigators say they have identified the body of a man found dead inside a burned-out shed at a grapevine nursery in Vacaville earlier this month.
The fire happened on July 9 at around 3:30 a.m. inside of a tractor shed at Mercier Grapevine Nursery in the 6700 block of Pleasant’s Valley Road. Storage pallets and plastic bins were stacked nearby.
The man who was killed is 43-year-old Robert L. Thomas III of Fairfield, according to a statement by the Solano County Sheriff’s Department. The cause of his death is actively being investigated by detectives.