Investigators Identify Burned Body Found In Shed At Vacaville Grapevine Vineyard
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Sheriff’s department investigators say they have identified the body of a man found dead inside a burned-out shed at a grapevine nursery in Vacaville earlier this month.
The fire happened on July 9 at around 3:30 a.m. inside of a tractor shed at Mercier Grapevine Nursery in the 6700 block of Pleasant’s Valley Road. Storage pallets and plastic bins were stacked nearby.
The man who was killed is 43-year-old Robert L. Thomas III of Fairfield, according to a statement by the Solano County Sheriff’s Department. The cause of his death is actively being investigated by detectives.