Investigators Identify Burned Body Found In Shed At Vacaville Grapevine Vineyard
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Sheriff’s department investigators say they have identified the body of a man found dead inside a burned-out shed at a grapevine nursery in Vacaville earlier this month.
The fire happened on July 9 at around 3:30 a.m. inside of a tractor shed at Mercier Grapevine Nursery in the 6700 block of Pleasant’s Valley Road. Storage pallets and plastic bins were stacked nearby.
The man who was killed is 43-year-old Robert L. Thomas III of Fairfield, according to a statement by the Solano County Sheriff’s Department. The cause of his death is actively being investigated by detectives.