Recent Sacramento Weather Has Been Anything But Normal
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
These past few days have been anything but typical when it comes to summer weather in our area. Here are a few of the highlights:
• .02” of rain in Sacramento on Sunday
• Trace rainfall in Sacramento on Monday
• Trace of rainfall in Sacramento on Tuesday morning, with thunderstorms (heavier rain and lightning) in the Bay area, Lake of the Pines, and Vacaville. Average precipitation for Sacramento for the month of July is 0.00”. It’s our driest month!
• Cooler-than-normal highs in the 80s for Sacramento during the six of the last seven days, including today. The normal high is 94.
Click here for full weather coverage.
Expect plenty of clouds, scattered showers and relatively cool temperatures to continue today. We’ll see sunshine with rising temperatures for the rest of the week, with highs in the upper-90s by the weekend.
Click here to download the CBS13 Weather App.