Police: Man, 75, Found Dead Along Elk Grove Trail
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they are calling the death of a man found along a walking trail a homicide.
The 75-year-old man was found on a trail near Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive. Police tell CBS13 that the man, who is noted to have often walked in the area, was last seen around 7 a.m. Family later found his body and called police.
Investigators are calling the death “suspicious” and note that there was unspecified trauma found on his body.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.