Police: Man, 75, Found Dead Along Elk Grove Trail
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they are calling the death of a man found along a walking trail a homicide.
The 75-year-old man was found on a trail near Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive. Police tell CBS13 that the man, who is noted to have often walked in the area, was last seen around 7 a.m. Family later found his body and called police.
Investigators are calling the death “suspicious” and note that there was unspecified trauma found on his body.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.