15 People Displaced After Fire In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A fire along La Fresa Court has left 15 people homeless Saturday afternoon.
Sacramento Fire first reported the fire a little after 2 p.m. The fire quickly went to 2-alarms.
Crews were able to knock down the flames within a half hour of getting on scene. However, the fire burned three units of a four-plex apartment, displacing numerous families.
Investigators believe that fire was a result of a grease fire.
In total, Sacramento Fire says, eight adults and seven children were displaced by the fire. The Red Cross is helping the families, Sacramento Fire says.