15 People Displaced After Fire In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A fire along La Fresa Court has left 15 people homeless Saturday afternoon.
Sacramento Fire first reported the fire a little after 2 p.m. The fire quickly went to 2-alarms.
Crews were able to knock down the flames within a half hour of getting on scene. However, the fire burned three units of a four-plex apartment, displacing numerous families.
Investigators believe that fire was a result of a grease fire.
In total, Sacramento Fire says, eight adults and seven children were displaced by the fire. The Red Cross is helping the families, Sacramento Fire says.